Take your homemade potato wedges to the next level by baking them with your favorite salsa macha. Take these to your upcoming holiday parties and they are sure to be a hit!
- 4 Yukon gold potatoes
- Marisal sea salt
- Black pepper
- Kuali’s Salsa Macha Clásica or Salsa Macha de Cacahuate
Let’s make salsa macha crispy potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Place water in a large pot and bring to a boil
- Wash your potatoes and boil potatoes for about 15 mins (until they soften a bit)
- Remove your potatoes from the pot, allow them to cool for 15 minutes and slice them into ½ inch circles (as pictured)
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, place cut potatoes and drizzle salsa macha over the potatoes and add salt + pepper to taste.
- Once the oven is preheated to 400 F, place the potatoes in the oven for 45-60mins. Flip them every 15 mins and add more salsa macha if you’d like until they are golden brown and crispy!